List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Then tag 10 more people (apologies if you’ve already been tagged).
Not tagged by, but taken from valthewildling
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
3. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
4. Harry Potter (I can’t pick just one) by JK Rowling
5. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
6. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
7. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
8. An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness by Kay Redfield Jamison
9. A Song of Ice and Fire (again, can’t just pick one) by George RR Martin
10. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
I dearly wish that people would view their bodies as they view flowers…
Skin patches? Birthmarks?
Scars? Stretch marks?
Freckles? Moles? Acne scars?
Missing a few pieces?
handsome as ever~
Feel like you just look weird?
you’re fantastic looking~
I sense a marathon coming on
OKAY DOCTOR WHO FANDOM STAND AT ATTENTION!
See this lovely lady?
We all know her as Liz Ten, of course BUT this is Sophie Okonedo.
And THIS is her in the revival of A Raisin in the Sun
And most importantly, THIS is her winning a Tony Award for her performance; the first time she’s ever been nominated, and the first time she’s ever been on Broadway.
So can we pretty please get some love for this gorgeous girl?!
Llamas With Hats 1-6, the entire collection, created by FilmCow. If any copyright owners have a problem with this video, inform me, and I will remove it as s…